Tuesday 9 April 2013

THE GOSSIP GAME


I AM NOT HERE FOR THIS SHOW!!!
Another reality show. This time it shows the lives about women in the world of Hip Hop. Bloggers, radio hosts, editors, and writers. Seriously who are these women? I only knew Angela Yee from Power 105.1 "The Breakfast Club". Unnecessary arguments and stupid meetings at clothing shops for dogs, just to gain viewers with a side of very poor vocabulary as it seems the only word every person on this show seems to use is "RATCHET." 
"Ratchet This...Ratchet That...Ooooh She Ratchet!!!" -___-

I really have no care for any of these women and this show is pointless. I watched the premier episode last week and thought it was crap then but I thought let me give it another chance. To be honest I was bored and I saw it on so I thought let me kill some time. I should have just continued staring at the wall because I think I would have got more inspiration from that. I really have nothing positive to say about this show and I am pretty sure it will get cancelled after the first season.

If you like mind numbing pointless TV then you can catch "The Gossip Game" on VH1 and online somewhere if you can be bothered to look.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google+