Wednesday 3 July 2013

TRUE BLOOD: SEASON 6

VAMPIRES AND FAIRIES AND WOLVES OH MY!!!

The cast of TRUE BLOOD
Top: Lafayette, Tara, Jessica, Sookie & Sam /  Bottom: Jason, Bill & Eric
Yaaaay, True Blood is back. OK so I'm a little late rejoicing over its return being that it started 3 weeks ago and as you can tell there has been a little drought here with content as I have been extremely busy working stupid hours, that I have been just too tired to type or even find the time to watch anything. (Enough with the ranting) 

So now I have so much free time on my hands, I can now catch up on all I have missed and blog to my hearts content. So season 6 kicks off right from we left off with Lilith possessing Bill's body and then he goes on this crazy rampage chasing Eric and Sookie through the building, while the rest of the gang Tara, Pam, Jason, Jessica and Nora fight off Vamps to try and escape. 

*Fast Forward* They escape, reunite with each other, drive off, building blows up, looks through car back window....Bill naked covered in blood walks through fire. "Oh Sh*t lets keep driving" 
Being that it was the first episode there were things happening but there wasn't anything that major, other than Jessica being horrifically summoned and Sam's shifter girlfriend (I forgot her name, shows you how much  valued her importance) dying. However they have begun to set up the Warlow story with Jason playing hitchhiker and being picked up by a lone driver who's kinda old and kinda creepy looking driving him home as they begin talking about life in Bon Temps. Which we later find out *Spoiler* yes you guessed it that kinda old kinda creepy man is indeed...WARLOW 

To be honest I wasn't that impressed with last season and the whole Lilith story so I'm hoping they really bring it in season 6 and push the Warlow story. I hope this guy is a real bad ass just like how they made Russel Edgington in Season 3 (who I still feel should have won an award for his part) as he is "The true face of VAMPIRE!"     

I will continue to invest an hour weekly into TRUE BLOOD and look forward to some epic moments with speedy Vampire fighting, stakes through hearts and it will be interesting to meet some new characters as well. It's good to have you back True Blood...WAITING SUCKS!!!

CATCH TRUE BLOOD SUNDAYS ON HBO FOR US VIEWERS
AND ON FOX COMING AUTUMN 2013 FOR UK VIEWERS
(THE UK NEVER GETS ANYTHING ON TIME)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google+